15 Apr Tips for Delicious Backyard BBQ Catering
Catering a backyard BBQ can be a fun and delicious way to entertain your guests. Here are some tips for catering a backyard BBQ:
- Determine your guest count: Knowing how many people you will be serving is key to determining how much food and drink you will need.
- Plan your menu: Choose a menu that is appropriate for the occasion and the time of year. For a backyard BBQ, consider grilling burgers, hot dogs, chicken, or ribs. Sides such as coleslaw, potato salad, and baked beans are classic BBQ sides. Don’t forget to offer vegetarian options for your guests who don’t eat meat.
- Choose your catering company: There are many catering companies that specialize in BBQ catering. Choose a company that has a good reputation and offers a menu that fits your needs and budget.
- Coordinate equipment and rentals: If your catering company doesn’t provide everything you need, you may need to rent tables, chairs, tents, grills, and other equipment. Make sure you coordinate rentals in advance to ensure everything is in place for your event.
- Set up the space: Arrange tables, chairs, and other seating areas to accommodate your guests. Set up a drink station with water, soda, and other beverages. You can also set up a bar area for alcoholic drinks.
- Serve the food: Once your guests arrive, have the catering company set up the food station. Make sure to have plenty of plates, utensils, and napkins available. Encourage your guests to mingle and enjoy the food and drink.
By following these tips, you can make your backyard BBQ a fun and memorable event for your guests.